Give Thanks

This is a 6″x12″ mixed media painting on paper covered canvas. It is framed with a simple black floater frame.
This painting is available in my online store on ETSY

maria@mariapacewynters.com

Beautiful…love the way you used sparkles for steam rising from the mug…I suddenly have a craving for hot chocolate…and fish sticks…;)

March 8, 2010 at 2:20 am

2. John

What wonderful “art”! your work is you..how refreshingly delightful.
    I could pick your work out anywhere…
    A gift few have.

March 8, 2010 at 2:34 am

3. Mistie Watkins

That is lovely. Thank you for sharing your gift.

March 8, 2010 at 2:45 am

4. A few that you have painted lately have this quality of looking like a newsprint photograph layered onto a painted canvas. It is so compelling to look at, investigate, try and figure out. Stunning, captivating, rich, soulful and, as always, genuine.

I love that she looks as though she reallysos giving thanks to her gods or godesses over her cup of tea. Blessings maybe for this simple cup of warmth or maybe in the surface of the liquid in her cup she can see much reflected. Much to give thanks for. I give thanks everyday for the blessings you bring to my life and the lives of my family.

March 8, 2010 at 3:03 am

5. Thanks everyone. I really do give thanks daily, not only for my gift of art but for my family/friends ( new and old), my husband and my two beautiful daughters.
    You guys … (many of you wonderful faceless people of the world) lift me up everyday with your kind and heartfelt comments.

PS
    Trish, you are as bad as Barbara Walters … always trying to make me cry!

PPS Shelly, the sparkles got you again! ha!

March 8, 2010 at 4:46 am

6. We need to give thanks
    for little things
    every day.
    This life is full
    of blessings
    that far too often,
    we take for granted.

I love this painting, Maria.
    (Hope to see you soon)

~ Dawn.

March 8, 2010 at 4:33 pm

7. How much?

March 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm

8. juliebroom

Stunning Maria, I love the use of fish in the backdrop.

March 8, 2010 at 7:00 pm

9. Your work is just so wonderful and magical. I really love this!

March 8, 2010 at 11:52 pm

10. Once again, thanks all.

March 9, 2010 at 4:40 am