On The Edge Of My Seat and Justin Trudeau

This is a 6″x8″ mixed media painting on paper covered canvas. The sides are .5″ deep and are painted red.
This painting is available for $73 + shipping. It is available HERE.

ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE…
…Look who I saw on my weekly coffee date with my friend Trish Walker! How cool is that? He is like Canadian royalty … the Prince of Canada even … and loonies to donuts, in ten to twenty years, our future Prime Minister.

And me without a business card!
Hey, Justin … how about a portrait of your children? Now THAT would look good on my resume!

1. Hi …..
    I JUST got your new image…and immedietly went to purchase and it was already sold….this seems to be the constant case…any ideas how I could purchase one of your paintings?????
    Thanks..
    p.s. the prince of Canada…he’s pretty good looking!

April 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Now that’s cool…and cool!

That paintbrush of yours is on FIRE….and the “future prime minister of Canada” is smokin’ hot! (and intelligent!)

April 30, 2010 at 3:05 am

3. You didn’t have a business card ~ too bad, eh? Better grab a stash and keep them on you at all times 🙂

April 30, 2010 at 5:00 am

4. Hi Maria

No business cards on you Yikes girlie, but know what you have a major following already and its gonna get bigger everyday cause you are soooo talented, thanks for the great advice about joining Etsy – things are movin and a shakin in the Wilkes household, luv ya and love these ladies with the red hair, one day I will own one, they sell as fast as you paint them. Oh and Trudeau didn’t realize he was standing next to the famous Artist of 2010, how lucky was he!!!!!!

May 1, 2010 at 3:49 pm

5. I know, I know, the business cards are in my bag and my coat pocket. I am usually pretty good about this, it was a fluke thing!
    Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

May 2, 2010 at 5:14 pm

6. Yah, it’s funny I got all giddy and silly over occupying the same square foot as Justin Trudeau but the truth is… I am lucky enough to coffee with the one and only Maria Pace-Wynters every week. I know there are a lot of people out there that are down right jealous of me! And trust me I know how blessed I am.

May 3, 2010 at 4:04 am