Faith – In Progress (Triptych)

This is a mixed media triptych painting on wood, 6″x8″, 8″x6″, 4″x6″. The sides are painted pink ( same pink that is in the painting).
SOLD

Tomorrow I hand over my paintings so they can hang my show. I am really excited now that all the hard work is done.
But…
Part of me wants to just send Chris to drop them off. I can be such a coward sometimes. This is why I feel so comfortable hiding out on the internet. Hiding behind my blog and my etsy store. You don’t have to confront anyone face to face, it is so much easier!
But I can’t do that.
So, I will try to quiet my butterflies and fake it tomorrow. Isn’t that what Oprah said to do?
‘Look how confident I am’.
Hopefully none of them read my blog or my cover will be blown and they will know that I am just a big scaredy cat nerd and not cool, not one -little- bit.
(Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that they may all ready know this, even without this inside information!)

You gain confidence with each step you take forward. Suspend your judgement of yourself. “Learn to listen to the voice of your heart, for it alone carries the stories, poems and truths that yearn to be birthed through you. You are listening to your words and trusting that whatever you hear is whatever it is that calls to be recorded in this moment.” -Mark David Gerson
    Your voice and your truth flow through your paintbrush.

“Let the eagle be your guide to go farther than you can see.” -Micmac Saying

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” -Helen Keller

November 2, 2010 at 4:21 am

2. Your art is powerful, fresh and very original. Not many achieve that. Stand tall and enjoy your show. I know others will.

Wishing you all the best!

November 2, 2010 at 9:05 am

3. Hilary

Looking forward to seeing this amazing show

November 2, 2010 at 2:55 pm

4. Kim Stewart

Boy, I can relate to that! Good luck suppressing those butterflies.

November 2, 2010 at 10:24 pm

5. It went really well, guess I have better facade than I thought!

November 2, 2010 at 10:27 pm

6. judy paulson

you can be so proud of your work——-really– i am in great awe of your style. it is very touching— we all need that these days!! stand proud, girl

November 3, 2010 at 12:27 am

7. Maureen Boucher

You are going to do amazingly at the show- i have no doubts- anyone who can relate the beauty of children through art must be spectacular- and I am sure that will be you tomorrow! Good luck from Washington, DC!

November 3, 2010 at 1:39 am

8. You are an amazing inspiring artisit! Your work always blows me away! No need to listen to the negative self talk! Tell it to button up and take a hike :o) When I met you at your grande prairie show I didn’t see one bit of nerdy scardey cat…and I thought you were too cool for me :o) LOVE your wonderful heart you put into all your peices. Hopefully I can buy an original someday!! Still have the 3 postcards hanging in my studio. Congrats on the great show!! :o)

November 3, 2010 at 4:34 pm

• Thanks Tammy you are so sweet. I hope that you are doing well.

November 3, 2010 at 5:22 pm

9. Your show just like your talent is a success

November 3, 2010 at 6:17 pm

10. wish I could go to your shows, oh by the way our Victoria leaves tomorrow for a job in Fort St John, yes you heard it correct, OMG I will miss her so much and worry that goes without saying, first Christmas without her here Yikes

November 3, 2010 at 6:18 pm