I Can See My Dreams

(CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW)
This is a18″x 36″ mixed media painting on paper covered canvas. The sides are 2″ deep and are painted deep turquoise with some added butterflies and flower motif.
This painting is $1250 + shipping and is available HERE. It is being displayed at The Highlevel Diner currently.

**************************************************************************

My dreams are just

there
In sight
Yet
slightly different than I imagined
Maybe better

I can see them
Like my breath
on the coldest day

Beautiful

1. Tanya C.

Oh my! Lady, every time I think you can’t create something any more beautiful than the last thing, you do! This is absolutely beautiful! Must head to the high level to see it in person. GORGEOUS!

February 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm

2. Hilary Wynters

Beautiful painting and beautiful poem! I am looking forward to seeing it in the
    High Level Diner………

February 12, 2011 at 3:48 am

3. Deidre Bruhn

I wish I could see it in the diner like the ladies above!!!Will have to sell a few paintings and get the airfare…I am dreaming….
    Amazing painting.

February 12, 2011 at 8:17 am

4. ~i am completely taken by this painting…and the words you have shared…i shall dream and wish that i could behold this painting!!! the hands in which will carry this piece will have a home filled with nothing but magic floating about…inspiration flowing and stirring each time they glance at your paiting…simply goreous!!!

funny how our dreams can unfold and take us down a least expected path that fills our spirit more than we imagined could be so…wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead…much love light and blessings~

February 12, 2011 at 2:59 pm

5. Lena

Just beautiful! Maria, your art so amazing!

February 14, 2011 at 8:47 am

6. Another gorgeoua painintg again, tnx for sharing!

February 14, 2011 at 10:00 pm