Pink

This is a 12″x16″ mixed media painting on clay board. The sides are 2″ deep and are painted turquoise.

This painting is $300 + shipping and is available HERE

1. Well, what do we have here…. a slight departure, a softening, a glowly little outward breathe. What has happened? What has lightened your spirit? What has brought us this beautiful ballet pink, breezy feast for the eyes? Love it.

July 14, 2011 at 7:58 pm

2. Cindy Frazer

Ditto to the above message. I love all your work and I love this one too! xo

July 15, 2011 at 12:14 am

3. corinne

délicatesse des tons…………………………….

July 15, 2011 at 7:46 am

4. Sheri Woo

Beautiful! It has a encaustic look!

July 15, 2011 at 3:21 pm

5. sue

I do love the softness of the colours and hoe they are off-set, just beautiful.
    Today my daughter noticed the poppythat bloomed this morning, it wasn’t red like the other ones , it was a soft pale pink with a fine red line around each petal! What a nice suprise to go online and the first email I open was yours.

July 15, 2011 at 11:22 pm

6. just love! and a happy pink summer to you! this still writes black, so i hope it finds it’s way to you!

July 20, 2011 at 1:02 am

7. I love this….and not just beacuse it is pink.
    🙂
    Oh, I love your other work as well….but the soft pastel pink against the deep aqua blue, the romantic Art Nuevo blooms and the off set placement just pulls me in; into a fantastical dream world of yesteryear.

I hope you are haveing a pinkishly beautiful weekend.

July 31, 2011 at 8:37 pm