My Feathers

This is a 8″x10″mixed media painting on paper covered canvas. The sides are 2″ deep and are painted turquoise.

This painting is available HERE.

These feathers seem to make her sad.

Perhaps they bother her nose?

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    The feathers, the color turquoise, the sparkles…all things I LOVE!!

She is sad because “Most people don’t know there are angels whose only job it is to make sure you don’t get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life.” -storypeople.com

November 30, 2011 at 5:58 am

2. Shelly when I came to check out the comments I knew I would see you here singing about sparkles!! I love them too.
    There is more wintry white in this painting than there is outside. It’s making me feel a little more festive just looking at it. Sad or not she sure is beautiful.

November 30, 2011 at 6:32 am

• Shelly

LOL…Trish, with Christmas just around the corner I have my SPARKLE SENSORS out in full force…

I agree…she’s beautiful…”She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short.” -storypeople

November 30, 2011 at 7:08 am

3. Well, it looks a little more white and sparkly this morning!
    Thanks to both of you, my beautiful friends.

November 30, 2011 at 4:33 pm

• Shelly

🙂 and ❤

November 30, 2011 at 6:00 pm

4. ~she is stunning…such emotion in her eyes…i am in awe of her expression and how beautifully you captured it and created it in your painting…i wish you the best in 2012…may the road continue to nourish your creativity with such beauty and grace…much love light and blessings~

January 7, 2012 at 4:28 am

• Thanks so much. I hope you have a wonderful 2012!

January 8, 2012 at 5:17 am