Recurring Dream

This is a 24″x36″ mixed media painting on paper covered canvas. The sides are 1.5″ deep and are painted red.

This painting is available for $1350

maria@mariapacewynters.com

View the video HERE

1. BEST blog post ever! I love seeing how pieces evolve!

June 4, 2012 at 5:32 pm

• Thanks Serena! I wanted to animate it but got really frustrated. I will keep trying to get it posted though because it looks really cool.

June 4, 2012 at 5:34 pm

2. i feel like i just tumbled into your dream. I am fascinated by the layers in your work and the “drawing” style of your painting, and LOVED seeing this beauty evolve! Thanks so much for a glimpse of your process. This piece is beautiful and captivating.

June 4, 2012 at 7:16 pm

3. Oh my goodness this is exquisite and seeing parts of the process enhances my feeling of connection with the painting. Would LOVE to see more like this.

June 4, 2012 at 8:34 pm

4. WOW! So wonderful to see your painting move through its intricate stages! Beautiful! Thankyou for sharing.

June 5, 2012 at 4:44 am

5. corinne60

I like it++++!

June 5, 2012 at 7:35 am

6. joanne

Your work is just beautiful and I love how you showed us the process.Joanne

June 5, 2012 at 7:35 am

7. As always, I love the final product, but especially like seeing the process. At first I thought, how odd–that doesn’t look like Maria’s usual style, and then I realized it was the first step in creating a more Maria-like piece! So cool. Thanks for sharing.

June 5, 2012 at 12:39 pm

8. all I can say is inspiring Maria, love the process recorded thru each phase, absolutely love this piece, gave me a feeling on dreaming

hugz Aunty Pat

June 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm

9. Thanks to all! Your support is always appreciated!

June 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

10. i second what everyone else says, so amazing and cool to watch your process. Thank you so much for your words and your work. I love your blog, its so inspiring! Thanks for all the delicious eye candy every week! Yay!!

June 7, 2012 at 2:00 am

11. carolyn syred

MARIA I LOVE THIS , have just found it again am sorting out my computer after the girls went home

June 22, 2012 at 10:46 am