Announcing The Opening Of My Little Self-Titled Gallery Shop

…Come By Nov 17 2pm-4pm,  10563 97 St. Edmonton, Alberta

We’ve been fixing up this  little 150 square foot shop front for the last few months  and now we want you to come by and see it. When I say ‘we’,  I mean Chris and I. He is the reason that this is happening.  People keep calling me brave but I’d never have the courage to do this without his constant support. (AND who knew he was such a good painter!)

Hope to see you Sunday but if you can’t make it, my store hours will be :

Monday, Thursday, Friday:  11am-2:30 pm

Saturday: noon- 4:30pm

or by appointment : maria@mariapacewynters.com

photo

IMG_5166 IMG_5169IMG_5181 IMG_5222 IMG_5268IMG_5212 IMG_5238 IMG_5255IMG_5306 IMG_5308 IMG_5337

maria@mariapacewynters.com

1. Nicole Geoffrion

tu sais que j’admirais cette artiste lorsque nous tions all manger pas loin de chez toi y’a quelques annes, ces peintures taient dans le restaurantje la suis son site en recevant ses nouvelles publications et je viens de recevoir celle-ci qui dit qu’elle ouvre un magasin-galerie d’arttu pourrais aller voir a ou m’y amener un jour..Nicole

Le 2013-11-10 20:13, Maria Pace-Wynters a crit :

> >

November 11, 2013 at 4:45 am

2. congratulations!!

November 11, 2013 at 10:09 am

3. Opening your own gallery store is indeed very exciting. Good luck to you, I wish you great success! Mary Clare

November 11, 2013 at 10:46 am

4. Congrats! How exciting. The shop is so cute!

November 11, 2013 at 12:25 pm

5. Amy Wooden

Wish I could come!!
    All the Best,
    Amy

November 11, 2013 at 12:27 pm

6. Looks lovely, Maria. Wish I wasn’t so far away. Best of luck!

November 11, 2013 at 12:40 pm

7. Margot Egan

Hi Maria,I am enjoying all the postcards that I received from you. I have them framed and up in my house. They never fail to make me smile. I wish all the best success on your new endeavour. I only wish I lived closer so I could experience your work in your new shop.All the best,Margot Egan

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 03:13:11 +0000 To: margot.l.egan@hotmail.com

November 11, 2013 at 1:26 pm

8. Sue Furrow

Congrats ! It is beautiful. Wish I was closer, NO, wish you were closer.

November 11, 2013 at 2:00 pm

9. Jayna Simpson

Fantastic! You’re little gallery looks beautiful!

November 11, 2013 at 5:07 pm

10. Raevn T

Awesome, good for you

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 03:13:14 +0000 To: raevn1@hotmail.com

November 11, 2013 at 6:35 pm

11. It is definitely exciting to see fellow creatives taking this type of step – All the best Maria!

November 11, 2013 at 9:16 pm

12. CHARMING, charming, charming!! A lovely space. Wishing you much success in your new venture!!

November 11, 2013 at 10:15 pm

13. How exciting! I wish I live close enough to stop by. Good luck I know it will do well.

November 12, 2013 at 2:27 am

14. WOW! It is so nice to hear from all of you! Thanks so much for all of your encouargment over the years. I really couldn’t have done any of this with out all of you! I wish you could all be with me in person that day but Just know that you will be there in my heart.

November 12, 2013 at 2:37 am

15. Hi Maria I was so surprised to see that you also are doing some furniture. I guess artists all kind of have the same thoughts. I follow your work and have for years. I just did a turquoise chair and it is adorable. My daughter and I have a studio in Union OR. Since I live in very very rural North Eastern Oregon in the mountains, there are no close fabric stores so I stock up when I am in Portland Or. or Boise ID or buy on line. Right now I am in Las Vegas. My son is an airline pilot so that is nice. Where did you get the yellow fabric if you don’t mind sharing? I do get some on fabric.com So love your bright colors. ~ judy

November 13, 2013 at 1:16 am

• Hey Judy, I go the fabric from IKEA. It is out of stock now but is such a great place to get material. I think this was $6 for a meter. I bought it on a whim, not really knowing when or where I would use it. So happy I did!
      Best to you,

November 13, 2013 at 6:00 pm

16. Kaitlin O'Brien

Maria I stopped in briefly yesterday to your opening. I love your work and your space on 97 is so lovely! Best wishes and abundant blessings! Kaitlin

November 18, 2013 at 10:02 pm

17. Kaitlin OBrien

Maria do you have the original of ‘is this spring i see’ girl with three poppies? Kaitlin

November 18, 2013 at 10:11 pm

• Hi Katlin, thanks , I just noticed this message from you. I do not have the original of that painting. I can make a fine art reproduction of it though. Stop by or call me 780-604-7523

November 24, 2013 at 3:13 am