My Gallery Shop Through The Eyes (Lens) of Photographer Rebecca Lippiatt

Z1bCI2MUMfQIje86ThMN0GlJC-HyiUI71qv2Fbanqng,5VNCP4IeZ9zcfBWRjCV4_IhSBbssZzoHpnwTkqP9N18 xHwqDsjop8ZIZZE-i8rf0zxWu42KqfWBruqGzSQO5yw,NQQu_pwNusHBIzEhOZ2I5mCPpUMBZfJ9SdNbeZM8VE4 QgIhrcdPAy2HRQn5lZ9JUQAWLF_gGNp5PVPJha12Jck,iXvarZgaEhHW1O8OGlcK_-qkCaDISiiTuk68Ku-BtGA m2hcCdAM3EShilxJ_YKZ521C5V9gyxsJ3bo1BWlP3nE,BP_MFpoGbPGclvIT0X7v063bixF3RT7t-1qvbNrDAj0 HsQZbzV5VSAmjNVhv-YfYp-FVMMNomXwoGDS7p56WXI,3y4Rv4566RxlsLNeyLYFiJv95w4aHwRIB9CtNMPFGOQ Fn77fYVm2qUrk3BwJrvDGN2BGs8ng9hyn03p1IueRLg,aF5bGMnvQvxo91lsVWf4glz7YD0Q9tTZU6OnwbhhSNIj7U7GdFceJ-oT4dHkJdG2lW-nDeqQHvhhdWWXNkmJ3g mwtS5wTPRCZcnDEvOYx-225YaJqepamWdyPhBG0ehf4

Thank you, Rebecca, you captured my gallery shop beautifully. You are truly a very talented and insightful woman and  artist.

Rebecca Lippiatt’s info:

1. Susan

I love your work! the faces are so soft. Beautiful!

May 15, 2014 at 8:46 pm

2. Just so absolutely stunning!

May 16, 2014 at 5:14 pm

3. Hi I was visiting Edmonton during the Art on Whyte exhibition and was taken with your work. In particular I love your use of that very vibrant red. 🙂

July 28, 2014 at 2:00 am

• Thanks so much for visiting my blog/website and also at Art Walk, it was a great weekend! I hope you were able to stay cool while taking in all of the great art.

July 28, 2014 at 2:49 pm

4. Jackie

I love all of your pieces. Can’t wait to visit your shop.

August 21, 2014 at 12:22 pm

• I look forward to meeting you. Just text or phone to make sure I’m in. 780-604-7523

August 22, 2014 at 12:36 am