Open House Dec 19, 11-5

xHwqDsjop8ZIZZE-i8rf0zxWu42KqfWBruqGzSQO5yw,NQQu_pwNusHBIzEhOZ2I5mCPpUMBZfJ9SdNbeZM8VE4 Photo by Rebecca Lippiatt  Maria Pace-Wynters Gallery Shop 10563 97 ave, Edmonton, AB

I am having a little Open House on December 19 from 11-5.  If you have pre-ordered a calendar (or two) you can pick it up this day if it works for you. I have ordered some extras so if you need one, let me know  or just stop by and pick one up.

(Please contact me if you need to pick them up at another time.) 780-604-7523/ maria@mariapacewynters.com

This year has been tough.  When my Dr. found a lump in my breast  in May, the first thing … I mean the absolute FIRST thing I thought was: “I have to get rid of the gallery shop” … weird right?  THAT was my first thought.  I did not realize, until that moment, how much the gallery shop was stressing me out.  While many companies were getting rid of brick and mortar, I chose to go the other direction.  The stress about having to pay out every month in order to get to zero must have weighed heavily on me.  I didn’t realize it, but it did.  So, this will be my last event at my cute little shop. Sad,  but I’m excited at the prospect of building a studio space in my own backyard.  I imagine looking out the glass doors of my dining room and down to the bottom of my garden into my studio . That vision fills me with joy.  It really does . I choose to focus on that happy thought for the next few months.   I wish I could say  that I was done with my health  journey but unfortunately I have to have a mastectomy on the other side in the New Year.  They found a lump on the other side during the first mastectomy so I get to do this all over again!  I am not happy about it but I don’t need radiation or chemo so I am counting my blessings.

Anyway, please stop by for some holiday cheer,  I would love to see you.

Much love to you all,

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!

XOX

1. Best wishes for your forthcoming surgery and for ringing the changes in the new year.

December 9, 2015 at 3:48 am

• Thanks Laura! All the best to you and thanks for all of your kind words. Maria

December 9, 2015 at 8:40 pm

2. Vicki Smith

God bless you in your journey. Hoping for vibrant health for you.

December 9, 2015 at 4:07 am

• Thanks so much Vivki, all the best to you. MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:39 pm

3. Marion Bakema

I am so sorry to hear about your mastectomies! I didn’t know. My heart goes out to you and yours. I just heard that my best friend’s daughter has breast cancer and I know it is a long hard road. I hope yours goes well. I look forward to your future art work, so I am sending best wishes your way for both near and far future. All the best. Marion

December 9, 2015 at 4:45 am

• Thanks Marion, all the best to you as well. I appreciate your positive words. Maria

December 9, 2015 at 8:39 pm

4. Wish you Well and Many happy years.love your art

December 9, 2015 at 8:24 am

• Thanks so much Frederika. MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:37 pm

5. I will be thinking of you , & wish you a speedy recovery.
    Good luck with you home studio, it sounds fabulous.
    I hope you will be less stressed Have a really great xmas and healthy 2016.. Cheers Nikki

December 9, 2015 at 11:09 am

• To you as well, Nikki! Lots of love, MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:36 pm

6. Maria, may you health issues be resolved and your new studio bring you joy! All the best in the New Year!

December 9, 2015 at 1:30 pm

• Annie, Thanks so much. All the best to you as well! MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:36 pm

7. Maria: your story is my mother’s story. God bless you and keep you safe. The studio in your house is a great idea. No more stress of that shop. So brave of you to take on that shop in Edmonton but you made the right decision. Everything will be close at hand.

December 9, 2015 at 1:34 pm

• Thanks Louise, I hope that your Mother is doing well. I appreciate your positive words. MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:35 pm

8. anne remington

So very sorry to learn about your surgeries. Good move to have your studio nearby now…the new project will bring you healing energy and ease the burden of trying to keep your head above water with the gallery.Stress free painting! Joyful. Wishing you well.

December 9, 2015 at 2:45 pm

• Thank you for your well wishes. MPW

December 9, 2015 at 8:34 pm

9. Carol Flatt

My very best to you for the months ahead. May you be filled with strength and hope and know that you are in my prayers. Your new studio sounds exciting!

December 9, 2015 at 3:42 pm

10. Rachel Taylor-Beales

So sorry to read it’s been such a tough year, wishing you all the best for up coming surgery and that your studio in the garden will continue to be be a source of positive focus for you where much new creativity will thrive and flourish

December 10, 2015 at 9:54 am

11. Kathy

Your beautiful spirit shines through your amazing work. Sending strong positive thoughts your way!

December 12, 2015 at 3:08 pm

12. Ms Marie, I juist read your post,,IM so sorry to hear about your diagnosis,you will be in my prayers. God speed

January 5, 2016 at 8:53 pm